2 complementary tools for treating demolition waste in situ.
* The screening bucket first separates the materials to be upgraded (earth, sand, pebbles, rocks… works like a sieve).
* The crusher bucket, on the other hand, allows you to crush any type of material resulting from demolition directly on the job site, avoiding the rotation of the truck, the unloading and the repurchase of rubble.
Cost reduction guaranteed for our customers with this busy start of the week in delivery:
- 1 ALLU AC20-22 crusher bucket for 25T KOBELELCO SK260 excavator + construction of a double plate VERATCHERT CW40S / CW45S
- 1 DS4-17 screening bucket for CATERPILLAR 330FL 30T excavator + assembly of a VERATCHERT CW40S plate
- 1 DL2-12 screening bucket for MANITOU MT732 telescopic handler + making a quick coupler
A specific needs? Contact our team, we will be able to answer them! 03 28 61 54 04